They say shoes reflect one’s true sense of style. While it is important to wear trendy shoes and stay fashionable, never compromise on the comfort of what you are wearing especially when it comes to footwear. Shoes have a personality of their own and it is important for you to balance it well with the outfit to look your best.
Here are 5 must-have pairs of shoes:
- The comfortable sneakers: A comfortable and quirky pair of sneakers is a perfect weekend shoe. You can pair sneakers with tee and leggings or a short dress to sport a casual yet attractive look. Metallic sneakers and light up sneakers with LED lights are trending and are a great look for parties and dancing nights. If you love heels, invest in sneakers with heels that will give you the required elevation.
- The pointy pumps: Formal yet seductive, pointed pumps are the most versatile pair of heels and will serve you on all occasions. Pointed pumps go best with an LBD, suits and pantheon skirts. You can play it safe by choosing black or nude pointed heels or be daring and go for printed pointed heels. The classic attire that has been a go-to look for women of all ages is the black dress matched with pointed red heels and red lipstick. Pull your hair up in a messy bun or let your hair down naturally, this look is effortless yet so feminine that it is bound to catch attention.
- Everyday flats: A day out street shopping or a catch-up lunch with you best friend, slip into the ballerina flats, or tie-up sandals for an easy look. Summers are incomplete without flats and so are wardrobes. Flats are a must when you opt for floral dresses or a wrap-around dress. Sandals are an option for those who like to dress down and match the attire with more dressy shoes. There is a wide range of flats to choose from and since they are much cheaper, you can invest in a couple of pairs for different looks.
- Oxfords or Loafers: While oxfords are associated with uniforms, they have become more mainstream with the re-introduction and makeovers by brands like Fendi and Forever21. Oxfords can be matched with attires to create chic looks. Leather jackets, long trench coats, crop tops and short leather skirts go seamlessly with oxfords. Loafers on the other hand, are more ‘street-style’ than oxfords. Loafers go well with long skirts and cardigans or leggings and oversized sweaters. Team a bright coloured loafer with a nude suit or geometric dress to make a statement.
- Boots: There is no time when boots are not in fashion. Be it high-rise riding boots that go beautifully with short dresses and see-through stockings or the dressy bootie for a high-fashion party look. It is a common misconceptionthat wearing boots is a more masculine way of dressing up. Invest in a pop-color peep toe bootie to go with your shorts or a stiletto bootie to go with dresses if your style is more feminine and elegant.
With the increasing range of options to create your own fashion statements, Abof brings you an exclusive collection of menswear and womenswear at the best price. Choose wisely and make the best of the amazing deals online.