These days, saree is often worn by many of the women. Over the years, the meaning of saree has been enhanced. Earlier it was just considered as a traditional Indian garment which is to be worn by women, however today, it is a symbol of elegance.
A saree and a blouse are inseparable. A blouse is an upper garment, which is cropped and is often worn along with a saree. A blouse not only adds elegance to the saree, but also provides a glamorous look to the outfit. Today, a huge variety of blouses are available. Here are some of the embellished blouse designs to enhance your outfit.
Stone embellished design
Whenever we think about embellishments, stones are bound to come up. The most common design of an embellished blouse is the stone embellishment. The blouse has an intricate work of a variety of stones. Such blouses can also be paired up with a plain or a simple saree. However, if you are going for a heavier look then a designer saree is advisable.
Zari embellished blouse
There are various designer blouses available in the market. However, the zari-embellished ones are the most common. Pairing a black blouse with gold zari work on it with a designer saree will be a glamourous outfit. Zari work is intricate and elegant.
Net blouse with floral embellishments
The net blouses can sometimes look dull if they are not paired up properly or they do not have any embellishments. The new and designer net blouses with embellishments look great. Since the floral prints are very much in trend, floral embellishments on net blouses can also be seen. Such embellishments look classy and fresh. These blouses can be paired up with a plain saree.
Know the other kinds of embellished blouses
There are various other designs of embellished blouses available at the local fashion stores and even online. The most popular ones have been listed below –
- Halter neck blouse with embellishments looks classy and glamourous. Such blouses are often seen supported by various Bollywood actresses.
- One side shoulder is also quite popular these days. Such blouses usually have embellishments on the neckline that enhances its look.
- Uneven waistline blouses with embellishments are a fashion statement. They have been a trend since many years, as they look distinct. The waistline often has some cutwork along with embellishments.
- Net-sleeved blouse with embellishments are also quite popular. Such blouses often has intricate embellished work on the sleeves and the front.
- Princess cut blouse is the most popular one as it is not just simple but still looks trendy. These blouses have stone embellishments on the neck and the back and they look great with a designer saree with similar embellishments.
Apart from all of the above, the full-sleeved embellished blouses are also distinct and glamorous. These blouses can have a deep back along with embellishments on the neckline. They are usually worn along with lehengas. They can be easily bought at a local fashion store, as they are easily available.
Embellished blouses are also available online and they come in a variety of designs.