Mobile app downloads are breaking all records, which are generating large amount of profits for the developers and promoters of such apps. This represents the huge opportunities for mobile application developers. The technology which is at the top of the list for mobile application development is Xamarin. It is an integrated development environment (IDE) which is popularly used to create Android, iOS and Mac applications.
What the course is about?
The Xamarin Training Classes in Amsterdamis designed to provide the candidates an exposure to mobile app development. From this, candidates will learn its installation, configuration, controls and web services. This training course provides the learners the in-depth knowledge about the Xamarin technology and its development model. This training course will help the candidates to create the Xamarin apps.
This course is designed for creating the cross platform app development for the mobile devices, desktops, tablets and will provide the candidates the knowledge to explore platform specific considerations. The candidates those who take this training will become an expert and well-versed in the Xamarin platform. The candidates will gain the knowledge about the development of cross platform apps by taking this course.
The participants of this training will also get hands-on training. This will uplift the application development skills of the candidates to the next level. So, the candidates can take this course.
The course objectives
At the end of this course, the candidates will gain a fulfledged knowledge about the Xamarin technology and,
- The candidates will become an expert in creating the xamarin apps for the mobile phones, tablets and desktop
- Also, the participants will gain the knowledge about building up of the cross platform apps, that is, they will learn about how to create it, how to deploy and release it in the app store by using the basic fundamentals of the Xamarin platform
What the participants will learn?
The following will be learned by the participants from this training
- Learn how to use Xamarin studio and build mobile applications using C#
- Learn how to write codes to access the database and application resources
- Learn about the basics of testing and publishing
- Learn how to build native mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms
- Learn to write cross platform UI code in a simple and concise manner and run the applications
- Learn about XAML, data binding and controls and how to use them effectively within the Xamarin form applications
- Understand about the common data access patterns for Xamarin’s iOS and Android platforms
Who can do this course?
This course is mainly designed for the persons those who are interested and aspired in learning about the Xamarin platform. And the following professionals can pursue this course,
- Mobile app developers
- Web application developers
- Professionals of Android platform
The prerequisites for thisXamarinTrainingare,
- Good understanding of C# language and .NET programming concepts
- Candidates should have some knowledgeof the concepts of Object Oriented Programming
- Basic knowledge of OS usage and navigation